Make space and bond with your baby!
Pregnancy yoga helps the mothers to be, to have a smoother and joyful journey. The yoga techniques support the body and mind adapt to the changes, make space and help to bond with your baby. It supports you to get your body and mind ready for birth.
*Open to all ladies that are past their first trimester
(14 weeks) *
- Asana's and flow sequences to improve flexibility and balance.
- Breathing techniques help you to calm and centre and support you in birth.
- Improve the flexibility and strengthen the spine
- Pelvic floor exercises; yogic and birth breathing; strengthening birthing muscles
- All over strengthening and stretching to create space for you and baby
- Useful birthing positions
- Deep relaxation and visualisation techniques useful for pregnancy and labour
- Meditation to centre and bond with your baby
* No prior yoga experience is required. Pregnancy is the best time to try yoga! *
TIMES and VENUES
Mondays @ 10:00
The Sail Loft - Greenwich
11 Victoria Parade |London | SE10 9FR
One class £12, 5-classes block £50
*Please book your class in advance to secure your space.
Thursdays | Saturdays
11.00am to 12.00 am
Mary's Living and Giving Shop for Save the Children Blackheath| 10 Montpelier Vale | Blackheath | London | SE3 0TA
£9 - Drop-in | £32 - 4 Class Pass (flexible)
£45 - 6 Class Pass
(10% will be donated to Save the Children)
Private and Small group classes can be scheduled at your place or Hande Lulu Yoga Studio next to Lewisham Train Station SE13 7FZ