Postnatal Yoga -Parent and Baby Yoga/Massage
Time to strengthen, reconnect and relax
Postnatal yoga can help new mothers in firming and strengthening their bodies while nurturing their physical and emotional health. It helps to have a mummy-baby bond while supporting baby's physical development. This class also welcomes dads and support their bonding with their babies. It also includes baby massage techniques that have magical effects on the physiological and mental development of your baby.
*Classes are open to mothers who have had their 6-week medical check and babies from 6 weeks to 12 months *
- Focus on gently re-establishing your core strength.
- Helps the body to heal and reconnect.
- Realigns the whole body specifically the spine and pelvis with pelvic floor exercises.
- Safe postures for the post-natal body ensuring joint stability
- Special bonding time for parent and baby
- Relaxed environment for mothers to feed, change or hold the baby during class
- Specifically designed for the needs of the mother and the baby.
- Calming and relaxing breathing techniques.
- Baby Yoga/Massage to support and relax babies.
TIMES and VENUES
Tuesdays @ 1:00 pm
Live online via zoom
One class £6, 5-classes block £25, trial class for free
Private 1:1 classes and small group classes can be booked .